Request a Sick / Fit Note

If you have been ill for more than 7 days you will need a doctor’s certificate; these certificates are called ‘Fitness To Work’ Certificates.

The doctor may call you or arrange for an appointment.

If you have already been seen by your Doctor about this illness your certificate will be sent to you within a week.

For more information, please see NHS: When do I need a fit note?